URGENT – Beta League 4th March

BOD have now confirmed that the match can now go ahead. In order for this to happen I need to confirm that all swimmers are still available for this match.

Could you please let Karen Prise know asap whether your swimmer is still available to swim on Sunday.

Once I have collated responses I will let you know if we decide to go ahead.

Apologies for all the uncertainty and confusion, unfortunately it has been out with our control.